- 500 g Friglo sour cherries (they can be frozen)
- 1 pack of buckwheat phyllo
- 100 g of baked almonds cut into small pieces
- 120 g of coconut sugar (if you do not consume sugar, you can use 8 spoons of stevia)
- ½ teacup of coconut oil or grape seed oil
- ½ cup of sparkling mineral water
Take an appropriate bowl and mix Friglo sour cherries, cut almonds and coconut sugar (or stevia). In another bowl mix oil and mineral water.
Cover the first phyllo with the mixture of oil and mineral water and put another phyllo above. Spread the mixture of sour cherries and almonds over the phyllos. Roll it up and put in a tray covered with some baking paper. Do the same with the rest of the phyllos. Spread the mixture of oil and mineral water over the rolled up pie.
Bake for about half an hour at 200 ̊C (until it turns reddish). When the pie is baked, take it out of the oven and let it cool for about 20 minutes.
The pie is best to be served when it is warm. You can sprinkle it with some coconut sugar or stevia.
Friglo wishes you a wonderful meal!